Thursday, October 16, 2014

October Currently

 
 
So far this is what October is looking like for me....
 
 
Cooking...Soups and comfort foods like Chili, Potato Soup, and Cookies.
 
Drinking...more coffee than in the summer and adding those yummy flavored creamers.
 
Pinning...Elf ideas and fall decor.  I love decorating for fall.
 
Crafting... Lately hair accessories again like bows and hair ties.
 
Smelling...Candles like apple cinnamon and maple.
 
Reading...The Fifth Gospel by Bobby Conway
 
Thanking... Jesus for a greater peace with my Mom's battle with breast cancer and the opportunity to start talking about it more and dealing with the feelings and fears it left me with. 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE soups in the fall and winter...coffee too!!! :) A girl after my own heart of friendship!

    I'm so sorry your mom is dealing with breast cancer. I will be praying for all of you. May this valley soon rise in to a mountain-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Marci. My mom actually lost her battle 14 years ago, but it has left a hole like no other in my life. She was my best friend.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)