Wednesday, October 29, 2014

It's Whats For Dinner

 
Everyone needs a quick and easy go to for busy nights.  I am sure I did not make this up completely on my own, but it was the result of what was in the pantry one night, and I must say it is YUMMY :)
 
 
Hamburger Casserole
 
2 pounds browned ground beef, I brown mine with 1/2 a chopped onion
 
1 package cooked egg noodles, I use No Yolks noodles
 
1 can cream of mushroom soup
 
1/2 a soup can of milk
 
1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
 
 
I mix the ingredients together except for the cheese and put in a casserole dish.  Top with the shredded cheddar. Then pop it in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. 
 
 
See, Yummy and Easy !!! I hope you enjoy :)
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)