Saturday, October 4, 2014

Insta Friday



Happy Friday!! This is just a small window into this busy week.  Homecoming will be it's own post all together.  This is what I did post on IG this week:


Our family decided to skip the football game since it was away and built a fire instead. It was the perfect night for it and there was a lot of giggling, singing along to the itunes playlist, and the girl's having to listen to Doug and I reminisce about our Homecoming Glory Days since homecoming week was coming up.



Sneaking a pic of Madi in her basketball huddle, she was not impressed :)


I finally did some real grocery shopping....I am now broke.



Madi refuses to dress up for School Spirit Week (she is adorable and very junior highish).



Lucy on the other hand was all about Spirit Week.  This was Elderly Day.


October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  I made this pumpkin last year (it is paper mache). My momma died 14 years ago from this horrible disease, my dear friend's mom passed last year, and I have several other friends and family who have battled it as well.  Get your mammograms ladies!!



I used to hate long drive up lines.  Now a days, I enjoy the quiet of my car for the few extra minutes :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)