Friday, October 31, 2014

Friday Favorites

 
My Friday Favorites....
 
 
My new camera!  I am so loving it.  Photography is something I have always wanted to explore and I now have a camera that is not annoying and not my phone :)  I am having so much fun with it. I can't wait to have some extra time to go on the hunt for some beautiful country churches and barns.  Oh,  and of course I also wanted a pretty and unique camera strap, as well as a "retro" camera case to accompany it.  I like to name the inanimate objects in my life so the camera will fondly be known as "Stella".
 


The perfect pairing for fall.  Creamer is probably my favorite pumpkin flavored anything... and as we all know, everything comes in pumpkin flavor in the fall now a days.
 

 
Farming.  Well, watching The Man farm I should say.  I am so proud of his profession :)

 
 
Our little hometown grocery and their fruit dip is to die for.....yummo!

 
Have a wonderful weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I, too, name objects. Our suburban is Shirleen and our previous one was Fred. Tell your honey that I am thankful for his profession too. I love fresh produce, especially from hard working Americans. :)

    Have a wonderful weekend with your man, your family, and Stella! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)