Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sunday Social

 
Sunday Social
 
Happy Sunday Friends :)
 
Today I am linking up with the above blogs to do a weekly writing prompt....
 
So here goes...
 
1. What is your biggest driving pet peeve? 
People honking at red lights.  Seriously, if someone is there for a minute extra...chill.    
 
2.  What is your biggest blogging pet peeve?
I don't think I have one.  If another blog gets on my nerves, I just quit following it.  I would hope that is what someone would do to me as well.  There is plenty of room for all of our opinions and styles.
 
3.  What is your biggest shopping pet peeve?
Overly helpful sales people.  If I need your help I will ask, if not, let me browse.  Other wise I feel like I should apologize if I don't buy anything.
 
4.  What is your biggest general pet peeve?
Other people giving me opinions on my life.  I am not above asking advice, but please, wait for me to ask.  If I don't, it is working for me and my family, so no worries :)
 
Pet Peeves are a touchy topic.  Everyone has their own buttons.  What bothers one person, may or may not bother another.  God created us all as individuals, lets respect that individuality. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)