Sunday, April 27, 2014

Past, Present, and Future

 
What a Beautiful Friday today has been....
 
This is what's is going on around here.
 
Past.... This week has been a little calmer.  I did have my stress test and everything looked good.  The Doctor said I should exercise more though.  Yeah, like I didn't already know that!  The girls have been busy, but not overwhelmingly so.  Thank goodness for some quiet evenings, we needed them.
 
Present...We are having beautiful weather here.  Not too hot and not too cold.  Just perfect.  Celebration of the Arts Festival  is going on this weekend on campus.  Which means my afternoon break consisted of a walk, and a corn dog, and a strawberry shake up.  Yummo!!  
 
Future... A nice weekend is forcasted weather wise, so let's hope for a lot of outside time!!  Also, a special little guy's one year old birthday party is tomorrow and might I also say he just got a new baby brother this week.  What an amazing momma he has and I can't wait to get my hands on both of them this weekend.  Next week will be busy, but again manageable and I hope for a few more nice evenings to enjoy my deck :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)