Friday, April 4, 2014

My 4 Favorite Books of My Junior High Years on 4/4



To say S.E. Hinton was like a old friend from Junior High would be an understatement.  These four books were read, reread, and read some more during my 6th, 7th, and 8th grade years. I did love the movies as well, but the books were amazing.  I remember when a classmate tried to fudge on a book report on The Outsiders, our English teacher just looked at my best friend and I and shook her head.  I think we had looks of horror on our faces as if he had committed a crime.  My hope is that my children can find a series like this that touches their heart and soul and becomes a part of who they are.  Stay Gold!!!

 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)