Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Summer To Do List



Summer To Do List

Take an updated family picture

Walk at least 4 days a week

Make pillows for my new couch

Each week do one pintrest project

Finish at least 4 books that I have started on my kindle

Relearn one song on the piano

Make an "Oakland Oak" scarf to wear to homecoming this year

Have a beautiful tan by the week of the wedding we are attending in August


The picture will happen....it will, it will.

I have decided that I am not looking at exercise as a lose weight endeavor, but a healthier me endeavor, so I am really trying to get a routine I will stick with.

I have this new sewing machine, the fabric, and now I need to purchase the stuffing and get to work!

The pintrest projects will consist of food, home decor, crafting, or just putting a new outfit together.  I think I can do this and may have a weekly blog about it.

I have so many unfinished books on my kindle right now (lack of time, being tired, and probably a little ADD) that have got to be finished up because it is driving me crazy.

I have not played a song on the piano in about 5 years.  Not that I can play much to begin with, but I did take a years worth of lessons about 8 years ago.  I have decided I want to be able to play something again.

I haven't been making as many scarves lately, but have decided I need a nice black and orange one for the homecoming game this year.  Once an Oak, always an Oak.

I feel the tanning  goal will be an easy one to mark off the list as long as it quits raining every stinkin weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)