Tuesday, June 4, 2013

June Currently


So this is what is currently going on with me....

Listening to....nothing.  I love nothing.  I am not a huge fan of background noise.  Probably because my family gives me enough background noise as it is...lol

Loving...that it is summer even though it does not completely feel like it.  I have always preferred this as my season.  Favorite tv shows, favorite weather, no homework to police, very few activities.  Ahhhhhh

Thinking....that I talk about the weather too much and am going to stop.  If it rains fine, if it is cold fine.  If it is sunny and warm, magnificent!!

Wanting....to go to the beach this year, even if it is just locally.  I'm ok with that.

Needing...to make an evening to do list rather than watching tv or reading.  Some stuff just needs to get done.

3 Vacay essentials....Since we rarely vacation, I'm guessing they would be 1. Camera
2. Good Book  3. Yummy snacks 

Thanks to Oh' Boy 4th Grade for this link up :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)