Friday, June 21, 2013

Five on Friday




image from Pintrest

Five on Friday

1.  My older girls are both coming home from their weeks at Church/Music camp and CIY late tonight.  This momma is soooo excited.  We are going to see Cassie and her friend's recital/program tonight and then bringing them home :)  Katie gets in at like 3am with her group and I am so excited to see how God has worked in both of their lives this week. 


image from Pintrest


2.  I LOVE raw milk!! Straight from the cow, no processing.  We started buying this a couple of weeks ago and it is awesome.  Milk tends to bother my allergies but not this.....hmmmm.....  I think we are going to go more organic in other things as well. We raise our own beef, so that is taken care of.  We buy organic eggs.  Chicken may be next on the list.  I wish it all didn't have to be more expensive. 

image from Pintrest

3.  I have to resend my statement about "Snapchat"  being ridiculous (well sometimes it is) but I am now finding the app kind of fun.  Who knew?  I need to be less quick to judge.




4.  The Facebook Fast is hard!! I am only doing it for 7 days (and I have cheated a little, but less than 10 minutes total!).  I hate not being "in the know" and I keep thinking of things I want to post, even though my life is not that exciting and others are not going to be in a state of panic to not know my funny little Krabel facts......


image from Pintrest

5.  I am really loving my Bible study When Wallflowers Dance by Angela Thomas.  She is speaking to my heart and I swear she has some inside knowledge somehow.  I love when God does that.  It is just amazing.  I am also blessed with a great Bible Study group of ladies. 

image from Yahoo

Have a happy Friday and an amazing weekend!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)