Saturday, May 25, 2013

Update on Spring To Do List



Spring To Do List

Dye Easter Eggs with koolaid

Take an updated  family picture

Start a regular walking routine

Start my tomato plants early

Plant strawberries

Buy the big plant that I look at every year for my deck

Get a comfy lounge chair for my deck

Get rid of that stupid swing set this year!!!

Talk Katie out of buying a duck at Rural King :)

I did it, I did it.....I accomplished all of my spring time goals except one.  I am going to move this one onto the summer list.

We were supposed to have our family picture taken earlier this week but K had mandatory dance practice for tryouts on the dance team.  We do not do family pictures without the entire family and she made the dance team, so this one is still waiting to happen but will hopefully be done in the next week or two. 

I am really proud of myself for accomplishing these goals and will make this a seasonal post.  It keeps me accountable....yeah me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)