Monday, May 20, 2013

Social Sunday on a Monday


1. What is your favorite kind of surprise?
I love to come home and some chore I have been dreading is done....hint hint family :)
2. Flowers or Chocolate?
Definitely flowers, I will buy my own chocolate, but I never buy myself flowers.
3.  What is your favorite summertime activity?
I love to go to the pool and soak up some sun while gabbing with some great friends.  I also love to just lounge outside on my deck by myself, with friends, or with family.  The deck is truly my favorite place.
4.  Do you have any vacations planned this summer?
Why yes we do!! Boston for my brother in law and soon to be sister in law's wedding.  Gettysburg on the way out and Niagara Falls on the way back.....yeah!!!
5.  Favorite summer holiday? 
July 4th for sure.  It is always spent having a great time with my family :)  Except for the year Doug spent it in the hospital (not so fun).
6.  Dream vacation?
A Caribbean cruise.  The idea of sun, food, and relaxation sounds like a little heaven on earth to this girl.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)