Thursday, December 31, 2020

Word for 2021

 Word or Words for 2021


I have put a lot of thought and prayer into my word for 2021.  I decided on the final three but since they all go together, I have decided to use them all. 

Drum Roll please........

Hopes

Dreams

Goals


I am ready to do some reevaluation, some work towards growth, and thinking outside the box.  I could have added faith as well because I know that faith will help with learning to hope and dream again.


It has been a long time since I have allowed myself to truly hope and dream.  I try to live in my current reality but in doing so, I have forgot that without hopes and dreams, goals are kind of boring and not always what I really want from life.  


I am HOPING that this year will bring more sunshine and less rain, more flowers and less weeds, more smiles and less tears, more butterflies and less stomach flips.  


2021 Let's call a truce, maybe during all the craziness I can call you "My Year"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)