Saturday, December 19, 2020

Winter Goals

 Winter Goals:


Try a Hot Chocolate Bomb and document on here.  These look so amazing 💓


Maybe make a Ginger Bread House.  I have not done this since my girls were really little.  


Actually go out and document the first real snow.  We had a small dusting the other day but I plan to document the next one and try to make a new relationship with winter.  Since moving to Illinois at 7 years old, I have never really developed a friendship with the white stuff.  Maybe at 50, I can call a truce.  


Make a specific home office area in my living room.  I am pretty sure this is going to be a necessity and if not, I am sure we will still use and appreciate it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)