Sunday, July 19, 2015

Legal Things

 
You may not take or use my personal family photos without asking first. (Copyright).  Unless you are in my family, I probably will not give you permission, don't be mad :)

I try to link back, but sometimes I forget, please excuse me, and will not be offended if you remind me.  I will get it corrected ASAP. That goes with Copyright, so I do really try to remember to link.

I am a Christian with Christian values.  I will try not to offend with my beliefs but this is my space on the Internet.  If you don't agree with me, don't be hateful, just quit reading my stuff.  Free speech is my right too.
 
 
Now that stuff is out of the way, I hope you enjoy reading and connecting with me.  I love to connect with people and try to be a peaceful spot in your day.  However, I can vent and complain with the best of them on occasion :)  I do not use this blog to be mean, slander, or portray us as the "perfect family".  I don't like to read other people's dirty laundry and I don't share mine :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Penny, thanks for stopping by my blog. Looking forward to reading more and I am adding you to my reading list. Have a lovely Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! :) I love visiting you and hearing about your family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)