Sunday, July 19, 2015

Sunday Salon

 
 
Time: 10:21 am (whoops I know, should at church)
 
Scene: The kitchen table.  It is rainy and a little cooler today, but still humid.  I wouldn't mind a good thunder storm sometime today.
 
Today's Plan:  The last day of the Community Theater's musical, The Sound of Music.  To say it hasn't been amazing every evening and that I am not a proud mama would be a lie.  I have LOVED this production!! However, the hubs and daughter are exhausted and are ready for some lazy days of  summer finally :) This cast worked hard and put their all in it and it shows.
 
Listening to:  Doug and little Lucy banter back and forth.  Everyone else is quiet, kind of watching television and kind of dozing.  Sunday is a day to rest, correct?
 
Drinking: My 3rd (gasp) cup of Kahlua coffee with Bailey's Irish Creme Creamer (nonalcoholic).  I might be shaking here in a few minutes :) But I have been up for awhile, so I have at least spaced them out. 
 
Giving Thanks for:  Everything. I am feeling very grateful for what I have (and don't) lately.
 
Have a wonderful Sunday and enjoy your family, friends, and home today :) Also, link up with my friend My Cup Runneth Over 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. How did I miss this yesterday? Thank you for sharing your Sunday Salon. Have a beautiful Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm late because we ran out of the house around 9 and hit the river! (whoops, should be in church) We needed a little break.
    How cool that your hubby and daughter are acting in a play together. What wonderful memories!
    Hope you had a nice day and that your week is a blessed one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)