Monday, March 3, 2014

What I learned in February

 
I learned.....
 
My Vitamin D is at an all time low (self-diagnosed).  I need me some Sun!!! I may have to break my "never gonna fake bake again" pledge from two years ago.
 
That I am ready to make some changes in my life.  I want to have a heart for missions in a new way.  I am opening myself up for God's leading.
 
I am too sedentary (thank you fit bit) and am going to move more.  I also think this with help with some mood issues.  Your welcome family :)
 
If you read too much (because you are stuck inside) you will develop eye strain.
 
Shopping does not make me happy like it used too.  Thank you God for this eye opener.  Your welcome finances.
 
I do not give myself enough grace or time to work through my losses.  Time to deal with some old baggage. 
 
I am sad Katie is graduating.  I thought I was doing fine with it, but honestly it makes me sad.  Really sad.
 
Since starting the picture challenge, I notice things that I didn't before.  It is a new day dawning. I may have a new hobby.
 
There is beauty in snow and in winter.  There is hope in February. 
 
and most importantly....don't leave vinegar in your van to expand and leak.  The smell will NEVER leave. 


1 comment:

  1. I love seeing details and simple things form different perspectives....photography helps me do that. I am glad you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)