Monday, March 3, 2014

3 of My Favorite Young Reader's Books on 3/3


In honor of 3/3 I am sharing 3 of my favorite young readers books.  All three of these are appropriate for Junior High/High School age as well as adults who like a quick read.  My girls have all read them and even my "I don't like reading" girls have enjoyed these.  In fact, my oldest daughter has read So B. It at least 5 times.  If she is in the mood to read (very rare) she picks up this one.  She is the reason I read it and I was hooked.  It is definitely a more than once read and I would love to read a sequel or series of this one.  The characters are so enchanting.  So grab a copy and a nice hot beverage and Enjoy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)