Thursday, March 20, 2014

Do I Love My Now?


If I were to be quite honest.....no, I do not.  My oldest babe is getting ready to graduate, one middle is going to be in high school, one still in Junior High (and definitely in the stage of thinking I am a complete pain), and my baby is going into 3rd next year.  They change so much in 2nd.  I was looking at her the other day and she is definitely getting that older elementary look, the gnarly mouth from losing/getting permanent teeth, boxy body build, etc.  I am sad.  I know how tiring the other stage was when they were younger, but I would go back in a heartbeat.  I am feeling displaced.  I am also feeling regretful that I was not able to get back to being a stay at home mom before the other stage ended and this one started. 
 
 
However, I do love all the people in my now.  I have good friends, I have made some more good friends recently, and my family is the bomb.  I enjoy all of my children (even the ones who don't always enjoy me...he he), and this stage  has given Doug and I some new freedoms to do things together.  Plus, my wardrobe is more vast now that clothes and shoe sharing is in the mix.  I probably am more trendy now than I have been in quite some time :)
 
 
This is just another season in my life and I will look back on it with fondnes as well, and the upside is that I get more sleep now a days. 
 
 
Join the Jill Savage blog hop and let others know about your "Now"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)