Monday, September 9, 2013

Social Sunday on a Monday

 
Some random Penny facts....
 
1. What is your favorite fall activity?  High school football, the pumpkin patch, fires at night (I will so appreciate Cassie's fire skills this year), and Halloween.
 
2.  Do you follow a football team?  The local high school's of course!! Go Titans!! I love knowing who is actually under those helmets, but the sound of a tackle makes my stomach queasy for the same reason.  For college I like the Notre Dame Fighting Irish and pro is of course the Green Bay Packers....but to say I follow them would not be the truth.  I am easily bored by televised sports, in person however, I am a Super Fan!!
 
3.  What is something fun about fall in your area?  I would say the local pumpkin patches.  Our family enjoys the corn mazes, hay rides, and definitely the pumpkin ice cream and Amish baked goods.  Oh yeah, they sell pumpkins too :)
 
4.  What are your favorite fall staple outfits?  Hoodies, turtle neck sweaters, jeans ( I LOVE JEANS), and scarves.
 
5.  What things are you looking forward to most about this coming fall season?  I am a little sad because this will be the last things for Katie this fall as far as high school.  The last homecoming parade, dance, game, etc.....however I am looking forward to seeing her do these favorite activities still the same.
 
6.  What is your favorite fall holiday?  Tradition?  I love Halloween and Thanksgiving.  I love the dressing up and start planning it the day after Halloween is over for the next year.  I love the pumpkin patch.  I love that our family has Thanksgiving together (my side) and that we look forward to it every year. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)