Saturday, September 7, 2013

September Currently


 
 

Just what you wanted,  more  random facts about me and what I am up to.  Well, some people must want to know or you wouldn't be reading my blog....haha.

Listening to... the sound of myself think....finally..... I have changed part of my job responsibilities this week and have felt a little overwhelmed until today.  I love feeling settled.

Loving....my new job responsibilities.   It was just the change I was needing to feel some extra peace in my life.

Thinking...that a weekend at home is also what this gal has been needing.  Even though next weekend I am off and running again. 

Wanting... to get a Starbucks on the way home today.  Some Darius Rucker on my CD player and a mocha recharges me for the transition from worker to mom.  I am going to skip the cake pop even though I don't want to.  I am also enjoying my recent weight loss from being more aware of my calorie intake. 

Needing... to make a menu plan for suppers this next week.  If I write it down, maybe I will be more likely to cook at home.  Well maybe right?? 


 This currently is from Oh, Boy Fourth Grade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)