Friday, September 27, 2013

Five on Friday

 
1.  I am loving the new shows that started this week.  CSI, Glee, Mom, Big Bang Theory.  I am not saying every choice I make is family appropriate, but we all have a guilty pleasure...lol
 


 
 
2.  I have still not updated my IPhone because I have too much on it.  Finding time to delete pictures off the phone, etc.  has not made my priority list as of yet.
 
3.  My coworker had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich the other day and I have been crazy hungry for one since.  I finally indulged and it was heavenly!!!
 
 
 
4.  We have our new tradition of Birthday Breakfast at my mother in laws tomorrow...I am loving this new spin on the family party (I love breakfast food).  I am taking Grape Salad because my niece loves it  (it isn't even her birthday)
 
5. Watched Madi play in her basketball game Monday night.  She looks so grown up to me this year.   Sometimes I just sit and stare at her....until she catches me and gets self-conscious...
 
 
 So that is how my week has wrapped up.  I am looking forward to a great weekend and maybe a few naps :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)