Thursday, January 25, 2018

Tired




So, I wrote the post below when I was obviously very tired and very cranky. I was going to delete the draft all together because I don’t feel this way on most days. However for the sake of being real, some days I do and I bet I am not alone :)  So for all the tired mommas out there.....


So, I am at that season of life and have been for about 10 years, of sitting on bleachers most of the school year. For most of those years I have had a high schooler as well as a junior higher so I feel like I am at most school events This is my first year without also having an elementary student.   I know I know... I am going to miss these days, but in all honesty, right now I am exhausted. Like, am I clinically exhausted or just motherhood exhausted? I am tired of being in my vehicle, on a bench, on a bus (I am also the JH cheer coach), in a classroom,  etc. I am also currently sick and tired of wearing our school colors. How pathetic does that sound?


Now I will just pour a glass of wine and relax or a cup of coffee and just keep trucking along in my minivan with my bench seat in tow!  Go Purple,Orange,and Blue!! (Yep we are a three color School)


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)