Monday, January 15, 2018

Manic Monday

Well we have today off again. We are technically off for the MLK Jr. holiday, but I am sure with the weather we would have been off anyway. Stupid snow!!

I am enjoying my coffee more this week since I bought some Almond Joy creamer this week...mmmmm.

I am planning on making my way over to the Amish Country Salvage today to score some grocery bargains and maybe take some scenery pictures.

I am still pondering over the sermon at church yesterday. The verses were spot on for our life situation right now. I love when God shows up so clearly.

The cat is thinking... “Whoo Hoo they are home again!”

I am thinking either potato soup or cheese dip in the crock pot today... hmmm🤔 Both sound good and the family will be excited by either.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)