Monday, January 8, 2018

Manic Monday....

Well not really. We have another “snow day” from school and it is pretty nice and cleared off already, so it is more like just another day off now. Score :) 

I imagine we will still have our basketball game tonight, so I guess I have part of the day off work. 

I am craving Mac and cheese (the box and powder kind) so that will probably be lunch today.

My allergies are still in high gear (what is up with that?).

I bought plain half and half for my coffee but wish I had some yummy flavor now 😢

I am already over winter, being cold, and having cabin fever.   

The cat is only allowed inside when we are home (and awake) so this extended break is really making Clem a happy kitty. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)