Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday Favorites

 
Hello Friday!!
 
I absolutely LOVE my new job as  a Preschool Aide, but let me tell you.  Dealing with almost 80 3,4, and 5 year olds five days a week makes a lady tired!! I don't think my age has a darn thing to do with it.  I could literally fall asleep the second I get home and sit down, but I try to hold off until at least 9. Just to be sociable with the hubs and 4 children I created. 
 
Anywho... what are my favorites this week?


1. Playdough....We make fresh homemade playdough each week that concides with the theme.  We have had pumpkin pie, cinnamon, cranberry, chocolate, sparkly,, and a rainbow of beautiful colors.  I think playdough is a very relaxing sensory activity and enjoy sitting down with the children and listening to what they are creating (lots of pretend birthday cakes and snowmen).


Yeah, My job is the best...I even practiced my name writing skills


2.  Dollar General... it reminds me of the little Walmarts of the past.

Some of my weekly finds

 

3.  Cheese and Crackers... My lunch almost everyday at my new job.  I now buy the good cheese slices instead of the kraft singles.  I had no idea how much I liked it.

4. Boys basketball (both Junior High and High School).  I love watching my gals cheer but I also really love how competitive and into the game those young men get.  Plus the comradery makes me tear up. 

5.  Traditional Thanksgiving food... I love that all the restaurants seem to be "practicing".  I even have been able to enjoy my favorite Cranberry Relish from the deli of my favorite grocery store.  LOVE LOVE LOVE me some comfort food!


 
One of the beautiful morning sunrises on the way to work


 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)