Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Winter To Do List...

 
 
 
Because it is already mid November, I have decided to do my winter to do list and include some November activities. If you have read through my past posts, I stated I would not be doing a winter to do list.  However, I am a flake and have changed my mind.  Or just a woman and can do that...wink wink.  Any way, her is what I have planned to accomplish...
 
Christmas picture and cards completed and made by November 30th
 
The tree WILL be put up the Wednesday before Thanksgiving so that it is DONE
 
I am hoping to have all Christmas presents bought and wrapped by November 30th.  I know there will always be last minute things to pick up.
 
I am making all my Christmas cookies (and I cheat and use the pull apart and bake kind) the first Monday that School is out for break.
 
I want to make some red hots popcorn this year (yummy).
 
Christmas is going to be low key, family centered, and fun this year.  Very little stress.
 
I want to take some fun and pretty pictures of my girls in the snow this year.  I am working on my photography skills still.
 
I am trying to learn how to REALLY crochet this winter, instead of just looming.  I have been watching YOU TUBE videos.  I am planning to start with some dish cloths.  I have wanted to do this for years and this is the year.
 
This should keep me busy for a couple of months and hopefully I can report back with a fully checked off  list!!
 
 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)