Monday, March 30, 2015

Daybook


Today is March 30, 2015

Outside my window is....  sunny and will be in the 60's later today.  Yeah Spring!

I am thinking....that this week is such an amazing week.  Holy Week.  

I am thankful....that Jesus died on the cross for me and my sins.  He did this for all of us, Every single one of us.

I am wearing... black pants, a grey sweater, and a scarf.  Not very Spring like, but it is still chilly in the mornings and at my office.

I am going...to one of my favorite family child care homes to read today.

I am wondering....how the weekends go so quickly.  We were crazy busy Saturday and crazy lazy on Sunday after church.  I wish I had one more day to do some chores.

I am learning...  that I have so much peace when I listen to God and his plans.  I had been really trying to do life on my own and not listen.  Even as a bible reading Christian, we can still get out of focus on him.

Around the house...  I am ready to start working outside and am already checking out the garden aisles at Walmart in anticipation.  My deck is my happy place!!

In the kitchen... I made beef and noodles yesterday.  Amazing if I do say so myself.  Sunday comfort food. 

A peak into my day... I will be going to work and then to a birthday party this evening for my niece and nephew.  Fun times with family is what life is about :)

Have a wonderful week.  Link up with The Simple Woman and share your daybook as well :)

6 comments:

  1. Yay for spring!!!!! And I love Holy Week! But I find that the enemy really tries to creep in a lot more during this precious time. This world makes it difficult to focus on what we KNOW we should. Just draw close to Him when you feel that happening. That's all we can do! :)
    I so know what you mean about an extra day for chores! One isn't enough when you try to keep the Sabbath and not work too much...
    Hope you enjoy your party!!!!!!! and Holy Week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad spring has sprung in your neck of the woods! Hurray! Send some here! I am very guilty of trying to do what I want and hope that they fit God's plans instead of the other way around. It makes anxiety much worse this way, I can tell you! I am trying to wait now instead of jumping ahead of Him! I hope you had a nice time reading and a nice time at the birthday party! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness! So sorry, each time I posted it gave me a server error, and when I came back, it had posted ALL of the same comments which I didn't think had gone through! GRRRR!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so ready for Spring! Plant some flowers, spruce up the landscape and sit back and enjoy it all on the deck. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Resurrection week has snuck up on me, especially with Sedar the same week. Our church does Sedar every year, but wow, resurrection weekend too. I know it is a lot of things going on, but I love that they coincide.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)