Wednesday, July 2, 2014

What I learned in June....

 
 
That it passed too quickly.  Seriously with school going until the end of May, summer has felt shortened.
 
That my "hormones" have caused me to start getting sun burns on my neck and arms....ugghh, the perils of getting older.
 
That snack bar ice cream from the pool is one of my most missed treats over the winter months.
 
That I love having more time at home when school is over and activities are fewer.
 
That some flowers need less sun....oops
 
That I could never be a rescue placement person for animals or I would be on Animal Hoarders....yes, we still have all 5 kittens. 
 
That work really interfers with my pool time.  Why did I not get a teaching degree?
 
So, bring on July!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)