Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday Meet Up

 
I have started following some education blogs and am hoping to start incorporating some of my Literacy activities on the blog.  I found a fun link up at The Teaching Tribune  and decided to participate.  So here is my My Monday Meet Up, and some randomness about me.
 
 
1.  I always played some version of house or teacher it seemed.  Barbies were my major love and I am so happy Lucy shares this love of the Blonde Fashion Model.
 
2.  I think Lola is an awesome name.  You just want to learn more about someone named Lola...
 
3.  I know, a coughing fit is pretty minor, but when your visit is 30 minutes and someone else has to fill in for you, it feels kind of pathetic.
 
4.  I am immature in my love for the Twilight series, but I would read them over and over.  Oh wait, I have.
 
5.  I wish I still had a living sibling to discuss past family life with since my parents are gone as well, but I did have an amazing family so even though the time was too short, it was still precious.
 
6.  I LOVE big breakfasts.  In fact, I think breakfast foods are my favorite and that is why I can never choose. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)