Wednesday, July 9, 2014

If We Went Out For Coffee....

 
 
If we went out for coffee, I would suggest we go to the Jackson Avenue coffee house because I love the atmosphere, it is quiet for a nice conversation, and I could order a Snickers coffee.....AMAZING!
 
 
We would probably start with the usual small talk, but hopefully we would dive into some more deep topics and really learn about one another.
 
 
You would learn that I will try to ask you more questions than the other way around.  One, because I am truely interested in other people, and two, because I get uncomfortable talking about myself. 
 
 
I will always start talking about my family when you ask me a personal question because I can talk about them for days.....
 
 
I am not a secretive person by nature, but my introvertness really shows up in these type of situations. 
 
 
Bear with me and let's have coffee another time.  You will learn more about me the more I come to know and trust you. 
 
 
Cause thats just the way I roll!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)