Sunday, January 27, 2013

Blessed Sunday



 
 
 
Today I am thankful for community.  I am thankful for my small town, my church, my neighborhood, and my children's school.  When I was younger, I did not value the small size like I do now.  I felt that life here was boring and sometimes even annoying.  Now I value that others know who I am, will watch out for my children, are willing to jump in and be involved in our lives and who look out for one another. 

I enjoy catching up with people in the grocery store, post office, or on a nice summer day- the community pool! 

I am thankful for teachers who let my children sit with them at ball games, principals who I watched grow up, and school nurses who know me on a first name basis.

I am thankful for a church that loves one another, and has amazing church dinners....smile. 

I am thankful for my girls 4H leaders, piano teachers, and coaches. 

I have lived in a bigger community, but when God changed the course of my life, I learned that this truly was home.

Have a wonderful week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)