Thursday, December 27, 2012

Currently

I saw this on another blog and thought it would be a fun way to start my adventure in blogging and give a spring board for what to write about.....

Currently I am LOVING that I still have almost a week off of work.  I love being home and relaxing with my family.  We have watched a lot of Duck Dynasty which we had never seen until I bought Doug the first season DVD for Christmas, I have read a few books (yes, a few already), and I am loving not having to wake up to an alarm clock and not being stressed if I wake up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep.   I am thinking I need to accomplish some more productive feats though before returning to work next Wednesday. 

Technology wise I have come a long way and I must say I am hooked.  Today while waiting for Doug at the doctor (stitches in knee removed, then other doctor for virus)  I was using my Kindle Fire and texting on my smart phone....who would have thought that I would ever be so connected!  I still need Katie to help me with this blog, and I have decided that I soooo want an IPHONE.

Random Act of Kindness (RAK)?  I love when I see those sticky notes on mirrors reminding me that Jesus Loves Me, or that I am beautiful......I want to do that for someone else.  Completely goofy but it makes my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)