Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Good Morning Tuesday

Today is Tuesday and you know what that means.....

Yeah, me either.  I don't know why but I have always sang that line on Tuesday mornings.  I don't know if it really comes from a song but for some reason it comes to my mind on Tuesdays.  If you know the answer to that crazy question, comment below.

Today it is  60 degrees and feels cold after the past week of over 100 degrees.  Even I got too hot.  That is usually not possible for this cold blooded gal.  

Work today consists of paperwork, home visits, and then we have our first cheer practice for the upcoming year.  I have recruited a previous cheerleader to help since we only have one returning girl and an all new squad to teach cheers to.  As busy as cheer season is, because it is a 6-7 month commitment, I do love it and get excited when it begins.  

So, I had fallen off the cooking bandwagon, pretty much for a year (maybe more if honest),  and have just gotten my groove back in the past few months.  I watch "whats for dinner" videos on YouTube like crazy and now I actually find myself missing my own suppers when I get too busy outside of the home.  These videos have been great for inspiration because they are regular wives and mothers cooking down to earth meals for their families and ones everyone will eat.  I don't have picky eaters but they do like a normal meal for the most part.  Check them out if you are also in a slump, I will try to attach links to my favorites in a different post.  But if you search What's for Dinner on YouTube, you will probably come up with a good amount to start with and then just start following their suggestions for fellow tubers until you find your own tribe :) I also end up watching a lot of grocery hauls, Rae Dunn hunting, etc because, like blogging, I enjoy people's everyday lives and I find a lot of good items that way that I know work, taste good, look great, etc.

So anyway, it is time to get this day started.  I hope you all have a great one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)