Wednesday, September 9, 2015

September Currently

 
 
Today I am using Farley's currently from Oh Boy Fourth Grade for my writing prompt. 
 
I am listening to...the sound of my phone going off every two minutes. I usually don't have the sound on because repetitive sounds tend to drive me a little crazy.
 
Loving...that the air has cooled off just enough to make sitting outside not a sweat fest but still warm enough to be "summer".
 
Thinking that... I only have two more days left at my current job.  I really love it there but am so looking forward to my new job as a Preschool paraprofessional.  It truly is bittersweet to leave.
 
Wanting... a few more days off to get things in real order, but I guess that will have to wait for Christmas Break (Yeah!! I get an official Christmas Break!!)
 
Needing..to quit thinking I "need" anything.  I am learning to really trust God for my needs and it is really refreshing.  He knows what I need and is providing it as necessary.  It is such a freeing feeling and one this worry wart is not used to.
 
3 Goals... 1) to really commit to my Plexus plan and lose some chub. 2) to enjoy my 31 business and stop getting bogged down in my head on how to "market" it more  3)  to really enjoy Fall this year without worrying about Winter (that ugly word) right around the corner :)
 
 
 
Enjoy your week, and just think "Pumpkin Spice Everything" is in full swing now!! Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!!!



1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)