Monday, August 3, 2015

What is going on here.....

 
No linking or anything like that, I just thought I would share what is Currently Going On Around here....
 
Listening to...not a darn thing.  Lucy is at Girl Scouts, Cassie is hanging with her man, Madison is with a friend, Doug is playing pool, and my oldest Katie has flown the coop. The dogs are barking at the neighbors which is getting on my nerves to be quite honest.  I am sure it is getting on the neighbor's nerves as well....muzzle?? Just kidding.
 
Reading...not much of anything right now.  I am just not into it at the time. 
 
Thinking about...what color to paint Lucy's furniture now that she has here own room.  I am thinking about a turquoise color.  Her furniture is antique.  Madison (the junior higher) wants her room repainted navy blue.  I am sure this will look black, but there is no convincing her otherwise.  Help!!
 
Cooking...tonight is Hamburger Helper and cottage cheese.  Oh well, I am the stereotypical working mom.
 
Drinking...not telling but it isn't a coke.  Just sayin...
 
So what is going on in your world this week???
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. hmmm..not a coke, you say? (giggling)

    ---my son, wanted black for his room. BLACK and GREEN. Sigh, we compromised, no black or green walls, but he did pick out black drapes, a gray bedspread and other things to compliment the black. Maybe compromise? (personally I think navy blue would be cool)---I told him when he moves out he could decorate his own place---until then, no black or green walls. (I swear, this child is not mine, LOLOLOL---where in the world he gets those colors from, is beyond me. AND since when did boys care? I blame that girl he is with, more laughter, yeah, blame her. wink)

    Not much going on here either...ready for fall and cooler weather, just sayingggggggggggggg. Have a beautiful Tuesday and thanks for visiting. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flown the CooP?!?! I have a menu plan but right now I feel like the menu I chose is just too time consuming in a hot kitchen after working all day. {{sigh}}
    It seems like all I want to do is read. It's too hot to do anything else. The pool water is bath water (note to self: put hose in pool when you get home!)
    We let our kids pick their colors...within reason. If it would look tacky, dark/depressing, or flourescent... NO. :)
    Hope you have a nice week Penny!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)