Monday, June 1, 2015


For week of June 1...

Outside My Window...A little cool for the start of summer, only in the 60's today...brrr

I Am Thinking... about kittens.  Clementine is the proud mommy of 4 little fur balls who are starting to get pretty spunky.

I Am Thinking...  how much more relaxed I feel now that I switched jobs and am spending more time at home. I am a Curriculum Coordinator at a Christian Preschool/Daycare now and have also started selling Thirty One Gifts.
 
I Am Wearing... khaki's, a blue Under Armor tee shirt, and a black cardigan.

I Am Going...  To Boston in June! Visiting with my Brother in law and Sister in law.  It has been almost a year since I have seen their precious faces! I can't wait!

I Am Reading... a book about a lady with Bipolar Disorder.  It is a true story and just makes my heart hurt for her :(

Around The House... All the stuff that has been on the back burner because of my old job.

In The Kitchen... Cassidy made a taco dip and since we only have a small part of the crew home to eat this evening, that my dears will be supper :)

Favorite Picture This Week....
 
These two were both in the local High School's musical (hubby had a very bit part) and are getting ready to start rehearsals for the summer community musical.  This will be their third musical together! 
 

I am linking up with SWDB  to share my week and look forward to reading yours!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I am visiting from Simple Woman's Daybook. I participated for the first time this week. I did not know Under Armor made tees. I will have to see if my granddaughter would like one. You and I have something in common . . . I have a daughter in Heaven. I am sorry for the loss of your sons. You have pretty hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stiopping by! My boys would have been 20 this year. I am sorry you have had to go through the same thing, God's eternal promise will make up for our lost years :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your summer is going well! Miss seeing you around! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)