Monday, May 19, 2014

Sunday Social on a Monday...

 
Good Morning Monday!!
 
I am doing a link up with the following blogs because I loved this week's questions because they focused on my happys....SUMMER.
 
 
Sunday Social
 
1.  What is your best summer memory as a kid?
I loved the pool, riding bikes, and just hanging out with my best friend.  I also used to tan outside with the neighbor lady and she would bring her TV outside with an extension cord to watch her soap operas.  I thought that was the coolest!!
 
2.  What is your favorite summer drink?
It used to be an ice cold coca cola or diet coke.  I don't know what it will be this year.  But in the evenings I really like a glass (or two) of Moscato on the back porch :)
 
3.  What is your favorite summer TV show?
The Real Housewives of New Jersey.  This is the best one as far as I am concerned.
 
4.  What is the best outdoor summer activity?
A good book on the back porch in my lounge chair.  And sometimes a nap :)
 
5.  What are your summer vacation essentials?
We really are not vacationers, but I would say a camera, my kindle for the travel, and good food.
 
 
Link up with A Complete Waste of Makeup and share your answers
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)